Sunday, May 2, 2010

the tale of the naughty blogger...

Alright, I've been a pretty bad girl when it comes to blogging- so I must apologize. I blame my crazy work schedule! For those of you who don't know- I got a job helping out with the 2010 census. I work from 3:30pm to midnight- and up until very recently was working a ton of over time- extra hours during the day AND Saturdays. I pretty much haven't had time to do ANYTHING. It's not just my blogging that has been neglected...

Good news is, my job is winding down. It was only a temp assignment; I knew it was going to come to end at some point. I am not sure how much longer it's going to last, but I do know that I am not allowed to work any more over time at this point- SO I have a little time in my schedule for blogging. Yay!

So here comes a post or two that I have been meaning to do for what seems like AGES! Enjoy.
=D

0 comments: