Monday, July 21, 2014

12 months!

These pictures were taken like a month late- but I figured I had to finish out the monthly photos. I couldn't just leave them hanging at 11. These were so hard to take! This kid won't sit still; he is so busy all the time.
We got a few decent shots though.


I love this picture! He was like, "Hey, I remember you!" 









I gave him the book to help him sit still for a minute or two. He seriously LOVES this book. We read it like 3 times a day.




Once he lost interest in the book, he discovered the lens cap on the night stand and it was all over. All he wanted to do after that was put the cap back on the lens! 




I was kinda surprised to find that I didn't have many photos of him from this month. It's probably because my iPhone thinks that it's memory is full most of the time.
Here are the few that I did have though:












Stay tuned in the next day or so for a sentimental mommy post and recap of Xander's first year.