Sunday, March 22, 2009

the wedding!!

March 7, 2009 was a great day! I woke up at 5:00 am, sat straight up and thought: I'm getting married today! I was so excited, I immediately got out of bed and started getting everything ready, I couldn't possibly sleep another moment. All of the waiting and planning was about to pay off, and it was all totally worth it- everything went just amazingly that day. When Nathan showed up at the temple that morning he looked so handsome! He smiled at me and I felt so blessed and so lucky that I was going to be the one sealed to him for time and all eternity.

Nathan and I were so excited to see so many of our friends and family show up to the temple. It was an awesome experience- the ceremony was so simple and so sweet. I cried through almost the whole thing. Luckily, my mom was prepared and brought me a tissue- and thank goodness for water proof mascara! The spirit was strong and we could feel the love our Heavenly Father and all those who were there to support us. It truly was the happiest day of our lives.

As is typical on Saturday morning, the temple was buzzing with newly married couples- so we had to wait our turn to leave the temple and getting our "exit pictures," our very pictures as husband and wife! While we were waiting I handed Nathan a little bottle of sunscreen and said "You better put this on, we're going to be out in the sun most of the day, and I would hate for you to get sunburned." One of the ladies working in the temple thought that was cutest thing- "Just married and you're already taking care of him!"

Waiting for the couple before us to finish up their pictures in front of the temple seemed like forever! I could see all our friends and family outside waiting for us to come out and I was so excited, I thought I just might pop. My sisters came inside for a couple minutes while we were waiting, and I was so happy to see them! They looked super cute in the bridesmaid dresses we had picked out. I gave them big hugs and we talked for a couple minutes, and then they headed back outside because the time had finally arrived....

Ladies and Gentlemen, presenting Mr. & Mrs. Lunt! *and the crowd goes wild!*

awwwww! =D

so truly happy.




with the parents


with the family


the original lunts, and the next generation


nathan's immediate family
(marvin, sarah, dad, mom, tarin&nathan, garrett, madison, sydni, amy, robert, carson)

Nathan's extended family


Lunt Family


Nathan with his brother and sister
Other brother Jeremy is on his mission right now- we missed him.

with my folks


haha, this is one of my favorite pictures! I'm not sure what we're all looking at- probably Mel


Sanders immediate family
(Jessica, dad, mom, Tarin&Nathan, Katie, and Mel in the middle. Jon was home with a sick Bethany- we missed them!)


Sanders with extended family

Me and my smelly Melly!


Me with my lil sizzles.
Aren't the dresses cute! We changed all our plans when we saw them- only one week before the wedding! It was a relief to find something that matched perfect and that everybody loved with all the stress we had with dresses earlier.


My sisters, old and new- well almost, Sarah's not official yet.


It was a leg poppin' kiss!

Apparently, Nathan wasn't ready for this one...


He was "leaning" ;-)
and I let him. =p




checkin' out my man!

These pictures were so kindly donated by my maid of honor and very best Kassi! She followed the photographer around and snapped pictures while he was shooting. Thanks Kassi!!! The professional pictures should be in a week or so.

1 comments:

Kassi said...

Aww the happy couple! You guys were so cute that day!