Thursday, August 27, 2009

stitches part 3: the otter and the monkey

And for the final chapter of the "Stitches" series- Buster, as I have mentioned quiet a few times before- is a bit rough and rambunctious! So naturally his toys get a little tattered and torn. So after I had stitched up pillow covers, and Buster was all stitched and healed, it was time for his little friends to get surgery.
Two of his favorite toys, the otter and the monkey, had some holes that needed to be stitched up. I felt like a plush veterinarian! I stitched up the otter's gut and leg that were leaking stuffing. The monkey's foot had sadly lost all it's stuffing, but I stitched up the hole anyway, so make sure that he didn't wind up losing the entire foot. The each had a couple other random holes that got stitched while the needle and thread were out too.


But here they are, as good as new!

0 comments: