Monday, March 1, 2010

all the pieces

Married for one year- sealed together for all eternity.



When we're together, I have nothing to hide
I can hold you close, and feel you deep inside.
When I needed you,You always found the time
To listen to me and what's on my mind.

I cross my heart and hope to die,
I'll always be the one by your side, yeah.

I can't live without you, that's all I can say.
I think more about you every day.
What you've got to offer, I really need.
Cause you have all the pieces to complete me.

I'm sure about one thing,
And that's you and me.
I locked my heart and gave you my only key.
Before I go to sleep
I say a prayer that when I wake up,
You will always be there.

I don't care how long it's been,
If I could do it all over, I'd do it again.

I can't live without you, that's all I can say.
I think more about you every day.
What you've got to offer, I really need.
'Cause you have all the pieces to complete me …

I can't live without you, and that's all I can say.
Well I thank the Lord each and every day
For sending an angel to watch over me.
I finally found someone to love

for all eternity!

1 comments:

lynisom said...

Happy Anniversary and many, many more!
Aunt Lynette