Sunday, October 10, 2010

marley jane lunt

Born September 30, 2010 at 2:57. 8 lbs 9 oz, 20 1/4"long.



Nathan and I were at work that day, as usual! but we did manage to make it to the hospital later that night to visit our new niece.



Nathan with Marley. I love seeing Nathan hold babies! It's so cute.
One of these days it'll our baby in his arms.



Chatting with the proud daddy!


I think she looks so cute in the one!

I had to get a picture of her without the hat. She has hair! Yay!

The rest of these pictures are stolen. I took them from Marvin & Sarah's blog and facebook because Nathan and I are the overworked auntie and uncle that haven't had time to see her since she has been born. But we are still proud enough to plaster her picture all over our blog. =p






Marley with her daddy...


...and her big brother Brick...


...and big brother Rusty!

We are so happy to have another niece to spoil! Congratulations Marvin and Sarah on your precious baby girl!

This won't be the last you see of this little one- I am sure there are many more pictures to come in the future.

4 comments:

lunt04-03-09 said...

YOu guys can come and see her any time you want to : )

Jen said...

So precious! Congrats :)

Kassi said...

Okay he is too cute with a baby! I have decided you need to have one so I can spoil it rotten!!

Tarin Rose said...

I know right?! I have to take pictures every time he holds a baby! lol Too stinkin' cute!

We are thinking about having one. Not soon or anything- probably pregnant before 2012 though.