Saturday, March 12, 2011

1000 AWESOME things!

In my random wanderings of the internet I came across a blog that I never knew existed: 1000awesomethings.com! This guy started this blog in June 2008 and is counting down from 1000- posting a new awesome thing every day! That is AWESOME! So awesome in fact that it was turned into a book:

And this book was apparently not big enough to even hold all the awesome, because there is also this book:


Yep! I think I may have to add these two to my book shelf in honor of the year of AWESOME and also start reading this blog every day. It makes me smile. I will probably steal some of the awesome to re-blog here on my own blog (ya know, like you can re-tweet something on twitter?!) I will of course give 1000awesomethings credit.

I am glad that other people are taking time out of life to recognize the awesomeness.
=D

1 comments:

Kassi said...

Okay wait, it would only truly be a book of awesome if we are in it! If not then it is almost awesome!