Thursday, March 15, 2012

driving through a winter wonderland?


Can you believe this is my first blog post of the year?! It's halfway through March! Well,we've been up to a lot of good stuff, so let's see if I can start catching you up to speed.

First, we will travel back to November 2011- Nathan and I took an over night trip to Sedona. On the way home I experienced driving through snow for the first time! It was so pretty!! but I was kinda freaked out too.

It started light and powdery- no big deal...











This is when I started getting a little nervous. The road was getting a little too snowy for my taste....











The snow plow came by just in time!






Here are a couple other pictures I took along side the road as we were driving. I loved the way the snow was collecting on the tree and the guard rails.




We also decided to swing by the cemetery in Pine where my grandparents are buried. I always love visiting there, and I had never seen it in the snow! It was so peaceful and beautiful!







And of course, we had to take a few pics together in the snow!






It was a cool experience, but I am really glad we live in the valley. Snow is wonderful, but I prefer just to visit!

1 comments:

Kassi said...

Super cute pics of you two!!! And I agree about the snow!