Wednesday, June 6, 2012

explosion

Nathan and I had come across this picture online a while back and thought it was hilarious:


Well at about 1 a.m. I woke up to whining dogs and found this:

When I woke up again later that morning- it hit me! The pups must have been crying because the pillow exploded and startled them. That has to be it right?? It couldn't possibly be that they are destructive little buggers that forget to go potty before bedtime and then wake ME up in the middle of the night... No... It had to be a pillow explosion.

Silly dogs. I am not looking forward to cleaning up the pillow fluff, but I knew this would probably happen at some point when I put the pillow in there. 

Here are a few other internet funnies that remind me of our pups.



Oh the joys of puppy-parenthood! I love my babies- even when they are driving me crazy!

0 comments: