Thursday, March 7, 2013

4 years



It's our anniversary!

We have been married a whopping FOUR years, as of today, and I couldn't feel more blessed. I truly do fall more and more in love with this handsome guy almost every single day. He's been especially great the past few months, supporting me through this pregnancy.  Yeah, sometimes we drive each other crazy, but there is no one in this world that I would rather be driven crazy by than him. There is no one I would rather laugh with, no shoulder I would rather cry on, no hand I would rather hold than that of Mr. Nathan Lunt. He is a great man, a great husband, and I know he's going to be a great father. I love him more than words could possibly say and feel so honored that he picked me to share his life with. We have been through so much in these last four years, and I am so looking forward to everything we have ahead of us. Happy Anniversary to us!

The song I dedicate to this year? Unbreakable by Westlife


1 comments:

Drew and Shilo said...

So I found your blog...love it! Happy Anniversary to you both. Excited for your little boy to come. Little boys are the best! :)