Friday, December 11, 2009

our attempt to take a christmas card picture

My lovely bestest friend Kassi was kind enough to take some Holiday photos for us to use with our Christmas card this year. My goodness, what a handful, trying to get two puppies to cooperate and get a decent photo!

In this one, the tree looks so nice, but Buster's face says "I hate you Christmas!"

Of course, in the majority of the pictures, the dogs wouldn't look at Kassi.


Looking opposite directions...


We used a handful of treats to try and get their attention- but there were pigeons and ducks everywhere at the park we were at. Everyone knows pigeons and ducks are more exciting than Christmas pictures.




We decided to take pictures on the other side of the waterfall. Buster didn't want to go.

So Nathan carried him. =)

This one wouldn't be bad if Nathan didn't have to have Buster in a death grip. Dave was pretty well behaved. He's usually content to just sit a lap though.

We finally put the puppies away so Nathan and I could take some nice pictures together. Like this one. Yep, this is the one for the Christmas cards for sure....

So cute!!

Not so cute!

This is Nathan doing his sexy model pose.

At the temple grounds.

One that Kassi took as we were discussing Nathan's keys.

This is one of my favorites.
I especially love the perfectly green grass and sunshine in DECEMBER!

And then we did some repeats of a few of our favorite wedding shots.

Yes, even that one!

So, which one will we be sending out on our cards this year? I guess you will just have to wait and see!

2 comments:

Kassi said...

I personally like the one where Nathan is trying to throw you in the water! J/K! I can't wait to see which one you decide to use!

lunt04-03-09 said...

Tarin your background is so CUTE!!