Friday, December 11, 2009

silly pup

I am not proud to say, that since Nathan and I have been working on this house, our eating habits have gotten really crappy. For example, the other morning I had some of Nathan's left over powdered "Donettes" for breakfast. I left the bag the floor that morning, leaving behind 2 or 3 of the mini donuts, and completely forgot about them. That evening when I came home with the pups, I had to take a quick trip to the ladies room- when I came out this is what I found:






Buster got his head stuck in the Donettes bag! And while it was stuck in there, he went ahead and gobbled up the 2 or 3 that were left in there.

This is his shameful powdered sugar face. Later on, Dave got his head stuck in the same bag and ran smack into the bookcase as he tried to run away down the hall. Silly puppies! What will they do next?!

1 comments:

Kassi said...

Okay this post made me and a few people at work laugh so hard! I can't believe he stayed there for you to take the picture. He is too funny and cute!