Thursday, September 30, 2010

our trip to utah?

So, I was going through the camera to see what I needed to blog about and I remembered we took a trip to Utah for the Isom (Nathan's mom's side of the family) Family Reunion. I always mean to take pictures, but I have been so bad about it lately! This is the only one I got...

That's right- of all the fun things we did and all the family that was there- I got a picture of a squirrel! This picture was taken at Zion National Park while Nathan and I were on a mini-hike. I love seeing all the family but this was some nice alone time for us- even though I felt disgustingly out of shape. The scenery there is amazingly beautiful- I love going to Zion when we visit St. George. We saw this little guy on the side of the trail while we were hiking. I will try to be more diligent about taking pictures on our next trip. We are (hopefully) going to Santa Monica in October for my cousin, Desiree's, wedding. We're so happy for her!

0 comments: