Monday, August 22, 2011

it's that time of year again...

I just wanted to let you know that my blogging intentions ARE good, I have just been a bit busy these days! See:

It's that time of year again! Custom carved season! And what you see above is literally just a small, small fraction of the pumpkins we have done so far- and it's only August.

My front room has been over run by cleaning and carving tables...

...and there are pumpkins everywhere!





We've also been doing a lot of custom footballs, but I forgot to take a picture of those. PLUS all our regular Halloween product.

One thing that we are really excited about, pottery wise, is that we got some new molds! And just replacement molds either- brand spankin' new molds that we never had before. We are testing out some new custom carved products:

A ghost

and a Reindeer!
I will probably post other pictures of these guys once we get them painted up- but what do you think? Pretty stinkin' cute, eh?

So like I was saying, I have been pretty busy- but I do intend to document all the events that sitting in my camera right now- it's just a matter of finding the time! Who knows- I may not be caught up until next year at this point! Because as soon as pumpkins are over- we have turkeys, and snowmen!

1 comments:

Kassi said...

That ghost and reindeer are beyond cute!!!