Wednesday, August 17, 2011

journaling

I have always really enjoyed the idea of journaling, but I've never been very good at practicing the act. So, while I was browsing Amazon the other day, I came across this:
Q&A a day: 365 questions- 5 years- 1825 answers

A five year journal with minimal time commitments! There is a question every day, with 4 lines to write answer! I love it! And I think it's going to be totally fun to see how my answers change from year to year- I am interested to see if any answers stay exactly the same.

Periodically, I will throw the question of the day and my answer in with my blog- and when I have nothing else to blog about, or I want to blog, but I am short on time I'll just consult my handy little daily journal. I am seriously so excited about this little book!

Yesterday's question: What question do you love answering?
My answer: What are your dogs names? I love the little smirk or laugh people have when they realize we named our dogs after a restaurant. =D

Today's question: If you had to spend 5 years in prison, what would you finally have the chance to do?
My Answer: Work out all day long and lose some weight! Also, catch up on some reading.

I wonder what I would have done to spend 5 years in prison though....

1 comments:

Kassi said...

I love this idea!