Friday, August 9, 2013

1 month!

My mom bought me a set of stickers that I can stick on my baby to photograph him every month and document his growth. I also thought it would be cute to write up some interesting facts about him each month on the white board and also take his picture with the same teddy bear as a size comparison to document his growth.

So here is "1 Month" photo shoot!














And because Nathan and I have turned into those dorky first time parents who believe everything their child does is just the cutest thing ever....here are just a few of the pictures we have snapped of the little man in his first month of life!




















































If you want to follow the day to pictures I snap- follow me on Instagram! Username: tarinrose

1 comments:

Kassi said...

Yay the ducky blanket! Your not dorky parents just wonderful first time parents! He is beyond cute!