Tuesday, August 6, 2013

in case you hadn't heard...

We had a baby.

Our first family photo! I would usually ask you to excuse how terrible I look- but dude, I had just squeezed a boy child from my loins- and this is how I looked on that day and I don't even care! It was a wonderful day!

Xander Paul Lunt was born at 3:40 p.m. on June 19, 2013. He weighed 8lbs 11oz and was 22" long. If you would like to read his birth story and see how awful I looked while in labor- you will need to check out the baby blog.

Here are pictures taken that day with some of our many visitors:

Nana and Grandpa

Proud grandparents

Mema and Nana

Mema

Cousin Garrett

Cousin Carson (making a classic Carson face) 
Aunt Amy

Uncle Marvin and Cousin Marley

Uncle Marvin and Cousin Paisley

Aunt Sarah

Aunt Sarah and Cousin Marley

Marley is excited to have new cousin!

Cousin Bethany

Cousin Melody

Uncle Jon

Aunt Jessica with cousins Melody and Bethany

Grandpa Paul

I have a bunch more posts in queue. I know I am waaaaaay behind; My kid will be 7 weeks tomorrow and I am just now posting about his birth.  In my defense, taking care of a newborn has kept me pretty busy. So for those of you who don't get see him often, or haven't gotten to see him at all- there are a bunch of pictures on the way and updates on all the Lunt family shenanigans!

2 comments:

Jenna Foote said...

He's so cute, Tarin. Congrats!

Kassi said...

Okay so I know you told me the story the day after he was born but I just finished reading it off your baby blog and I got all excited reading it again and then when the pictures came up of him first on your chest and all the pictures after that I started sobbing and became even more happy for you then I already am!

I love all three of you so much and I know the past year or so has been crazy in so many ways for both of us and we haven't gotten to spend as much time together as we would like but the Lord has truly blessed you and Nathan more than a hundred fold! Xander is so much more than a precious gift!

You are going to make amazing parents and he is so blessed to have you! I hope when Ron and I welcome our baby in January we can be just as wonderful of parents as you too!