Tuesday, September 22, 2009

fireproof

My old boss, Ryan, had sent me the trailer to this movie a while back, and I had wanted to see it but never got around to it. Then Nathan's brother lent it to us ages ago, and it's been sitting on our shelf because I could never get Nathan to sit down and watch it with me. Last night we finally watched it for our own little FHE. It was amazingly good! I highly recommend it to anyone married or even engaged. The couple in the movie are considering divorce and their relationship is in a really bad place- Nathan and I are no where near that point, we're a happy couple, but I still took a lot away from the movie. It reminds you of the importance of the atonement and your relationship with God and is a good reminder of how you should treat the person you love every single day. If you haven't seen this movie yet, it's a must see! Here's the trailer:


1 comments:

Tyler and Kendyl said...

I love this movie! Glad you got to see it :)