Wednesday, September 9, 2009

overheard....

Some of my favorite websites to check out when I am sooooo bored, are the overheard websites. It's just a bunch of posts of things that people overhear- some are totally funny. Here are a couple of my all time favorites:


Employee: Ma'am, can I help you?
Woman: I'd like a half dozen of your chocolate chip cookies.
Employee: We only sell them, like, 1, 2, 3...
Woman to friend: Is she serious?
Friend: She'll take 6.


Aspiring actress: I hope I get the part! That director was so hot!
Friend: He's your dad's age.
Aspiring actress: No! He's 41. My dad's 43.
Friend: You're 20.
Aspiring actress: Yeah. That's sort of sick. I have to stop liking older guys. What can I say? I'm just looking for a more mature man! Hey, I got this new moisturizer that smells like cookies, and it's sparkly! Smell my leg!


Client on phone, returning from lunch: What, we have a meeting now? I'll be there in ten minutes. Is [the boss] around?
Admin: Yeah, he's right here.
Client: Good, go kick him in the shin for me.
Admin: Um, you're on speakerphone.
Client: I hate you! How many times have I told you never to put me on speakerphone!?


Male cube dweller: Isn't that the church where they had the wet t-shirt contest?
Female cube dweller: That was a baptism!
Male cube dweller: Oh...


Customer: I would like to complain about the woman who works here. She was very rude to me for no reason, even yelling, and then made me leave.
Clerk: Are you the guy who was walking around naked?
Customer: Oh...ah, well... [Leaves quickly]


www.overheardinnewyork.com
www.overheardintheoffice.com
www.overheardeverywhere.com

1 comments:

Kassi said...

Hahahahahaha! That is awesome!!