Friday, December 24, 2010

christmas card- merry christmas!

Well- here is our Christmas card... I had every intention of mailing them out to all our family and friends with personalized messages but alas- time has run out. I can't believe it's Christmas eve already! We have been so busy with work we haven't had time to do any holiday stuff- kind of a bummer.

Believe it or not- I have actually had the card made since back in October, I added the picture back when we got family photos done in November, I downloaded it beginning of December-- and that's as far as I got.

We do want all of you to know how much we love and care about you this holiday season. We are grateful for all your love and support as we have been working on maintaining and growing our business. I don't think you can understand how much your help and support has meant to us these past 7 months. If we had the time and the means we would deliver this card to everyone with a big Christmas hug! Love you all!!

<3 <3 <3
Tarin & Nathan

0 comments: