Monday, December 27, 2010

guessing game

If you hadn't heard yet- Nathan started a new job at Everest Online University as an admissions rep- leaving lil ol' me to run Distinctly Lunt on my own. And just so you know- this is a fantastic thing! We aren't closing our business or anything like that- just downsizing a bit to make it more manageable and with Nathan's new job we get awesome benefits! woohoo!

So anyway, like I was saying- he started this new job and after he was done with his training one of the first little team build exercises he did with his new team was "Guess how old Nathan is..."

This is the closest picture I could find to what he looked like at the time (I am pretty sure he had the goatee- it keeps disappearing and appearing randomly:)


He told everyone a little bit about himself- things like he's married, owns his own business, held a management position for like 5 years, etc. Can you guess the average age???

31!

Crazy, right?! I know he has a pretty impressive resume for 23 and the facial hair makes him look a little older- but I didn't think it added 8 years! The youngest guess was 20 and the oldest guess was 39. Whoever guessed 39 had to have been smoking something- no freaking way he looks even close to 40- though I do find an occasional gray hair on his head....

When Nathan told me about that I just thought it was funniest thing. I thought you all would get a kick out of it too.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Yeah, some of those co workers have cloudy age judgement. Some of them thought Jon was 37, so who knows. lol