Friday, January 21, 2011

bread!!!

So here is a little update on my resolutions: I could be doing much better! But I am trying! The good part about goals is that even when you get de-railed on them there is always time to get back on track!

I did manage to do something AWESOME in the first few weeks of the year though! I did something new!


I made bread in my bread maker for the very first time. WHEAT bread! Yum. The bread maker has been sitting my cupboard gathering dust for like a year. We bought it because Nathan wanted it- but he only used it one time. I didn't know how to use it- adn we lost the manual, but thanks to the internet I was able to find the manual online and try it out!

It turned out pretty well! I might have to do this bread thing more often. Perhaps I can start making bread every week and using it for Nathan's sandwiches that he takes for lunch! Hmmmm I might have to talk to him about that...


In other random news- my sister and her girls came over after church last Sunday and we had a great time. We played games, blew bubbles, ate homemade bread, AND I got to play makeup artist! I love doing over the top make up on my nieces!


Jessica and Bethany matched! For as young a Beth is- she does an AWESOME job at getting her makeup done. Usually kids make it really difficult- especially for eyeliner and mascara- but not B! She rocks.

Mel on the other hand was not as cooperative. We did a little on her eyes and then she wimped out and said she didn't want it anymore. She wound up rubbing most of it off by the time we left. Stinker.

Jessica and Bethany looked fabulous though! Jessica did their hair in "Snookie Bumps" to complete the look- it was fantastic. Fun times.

0 comments: