Friday, April 1, 2011

coming october 2011....

Yup- the rumors are true, we're pregnant! I am just a little over 10 weeks along. The little kumquat will be joining our family somewhere around the 27th of October.


This is my ultrasound from the other day- my second so far. My sister was kind enough to go with me since Nathan had to work. (Love ya, Jess!) It's so neat to see our baby starting actually look like a baby a little bit instead of just a lima bean. Everything looks good so far- s/he is measuring right on schedule (4.11cm) and the heart rate is 164.

It's been hard to keep this a secret so long! I even deleted my facebook to keep from publicly complaining about the morning sickness and blabbing my overwhelming excitement and new found love for pickles and onions!

We found out about a month and a half ago. I took a pregnancy test from the dollar store and was shocked! Nathan couldn't believe it either, so my BFF- Kassi- and I went out and bought FIVE real pregnancy tests, just to make sure. (It felt a little bit like that scene from Knocked Up- but less extreme!) I drank about half a gallon of Sunny D- while Kassi and I sat around quoting Juno and discussing baby names and waited til I needed to "go." This is what we got:


I made an appointment with Dr. Tutt the next morning and about a week later it was confirmed. Baby Lunt is on the way!

It's still too soon to know the gender- we could find out in about 6-8 weeks- but we aren't going to. I really want it to be a surprise! You are more then welcome to guess though- wager on it if you like. lol

Well, that's all for now!

1 comments:

lynisom said...

Congrats. So very happy for you both.