Friday, April 15, 2011

silly sisters

My sister, Jessica, and I have a history of being a bit silly when we get together. When we were younger we would be sent away from the dinner table for laughing so hard- we even got in trouble for laughing too loud in the middle of night when we shared a room in high school. Out of the family- our senses of humor are probably the most similar- which is why we have so many goofy shenanigans!

So earlier today Jessica mentioned to me that she had bought the latest Harry Potter movie, which somehow led to us talking about Voldemort (my favorite character.) We got into a long joking conversation about why he was so evil and what could fix him. I t was probably in the top 3 funniest conversations I have ever had with anyone. I was giggling the whole time.

A little while after that, we were playing Who Wants to be a Millionaire on Facebook and one of the questions had to do with our favorite fast food restaurant- Chick Fil A! We started talking about how delicious it is and I decided that is what I was going to have for lunch- so Jessica told me I should bring her some because she has been so nice and awesome helping me with the shop and getting my house organized and just because I love her. And I said no (not because I don't love her too, but because she lives 20 miles away and gas is expensive to just deliver a sandwich.) She did not like my answer, so I said:

Lord Voldemort goes to Chick-Fil-A without his friends all the time. And while he is there he takes a picture with his cell phone and sends it to them with a message that says "HA HA!"

Which inspired me to visit google images and create this picture in Microsoft Paint- as a present for my dear sister:


While searching google images I came across another Chick-Fil-A picture I liked so I edited this one as well:


Needless to say, we got a good half hour or so of solid laughter looking at and discussing the pictures. We were laughing our butts off- both of laughed so hard that our tummies hurt! Even now, several hours later, when I look at them I chuckle a little bit. I even made it the back ground on my cell phone! HAHAHAHA! Anyway, I just thought I would share some more April Foolishness with you.

0 comments: