Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day


Nathan didn't have an answer to this one. He couldn't think of anyone he would rather be than himself.

I am sort of the same; if I could trade places with someone, just for one day I would like to be a younger version of myself- like as a little kid! Back before I had any real responsibilities to worry about, no body issues or insecurities, money didn't really mean anything- life was good and easy. The only thing I had to do, was try to be nice to my younger sisters and be inside before the street lights came on.


So in honor of my answer to this question, I have decided to post pictures of Nathan and I from when we were little!


Babies:




around 18 months:



Christmas time ages 2 or 3:




Super cute littleness:




Sleeping:



Halloween:



Kindergarten:



First Grade:



Maybe 2nd gradish?



Me at my baptism, Nathan after pinewood derby:



Dress-up:



With siblings:



10:


0 comments: