Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 07 - a picture of your most treasured item

I chose 2 things.

#1- my wedding ring- because it symbolizes the love and commitment that Nathan and I have for each other. AND because Nathan picked it out all by himself. It's not one that I said I wanted, and he didn't have any help from my friends, sisters, or his friends or family. I absolutely adore it and think that it's perfect and beautiful!





#2- my puppies.

I don't have babies yet, so my dogs are my babies. You will think I sound like a total dork for saying this, but I have wondered to myself how I am ever going to love a baby as much as I love my dogs. I know I will- duh- I just love them sooooo much. They make me so happy and even the dumbest little things they do, I think are adorable.







I heart my Little Dave & Buster!

0 comments: