Monday, May 2, 2011

day 1 - a picture of yourself with ten facts


tarin

1. I tend to freak out when things don’t go as planned.
2. I knew the first time I saw my husband that I would marry him.
3. I love creating things- I’m happiest when working on an artsy project.
4. Nathan and I furnished our entire house off hand-me-downs and craigslist.
5. I’m a music junkie!
6. I have taken Spanish AND Italian classes... I can understand a lot, but I can't speak either language fluently enough to be remotely understood.
7. Through out my life my hair has been black, blonde, auburn, red, pink, green, blue, purple, and various shades of brown (not at all once)
8. I love going on road trips- especially to California!
9. My first car was a 1994 Mercury Cougar. I don’t have the car anymore, but I still have the key.
10. I am a licensed Esthetician





nathan

1. I collect coins.
2. My wardrobe consists mostly of cargo shorts and t-shirts.
3. I am the only person in my immediate family that has been on a cruise.
4. My favorite Jamba Juice flavor is Strawberry Surfrider.
5. I got 1st place in the Pro-Am Rodeo at the Ceramic Olympics in 2005.
6. I think the best roller coaster is Tatsu at Six Flags Magic Mountain.
7. I am named after my great-grandfathers, Nathan Jones & Jack Crandall.
8. I hate veggies, but love candy & ice cream.
9. I laid all the flooring in our house by myself (except for the carpet)
10. I am an Eagle Scout.





buster & dave


1. Buster is an American Bulldog/Australian Shepherd mix.
2. Dave is a Pitbull/Labrador mix.
3. Buster's favorite thing is going on car rides. Dave HATES car rides.
4. Dave often mistakes his own foot for a toy.
5. Buster knows how to sit, lay down, roll over, shake, give hugs, and catch treats off his nose.
6. Dave's favorite toys are scraps of former toys that he ripped all the stuffing out of.
7. Both Buster and Dave enjoy going to the dog park or having play dates with their doggy cousins.
8. Buster starts spazzing out if you tell him to something more than once, to try and emphasize that he is already doing it. (I will try to get this on video one day- it's pretty hilarious!)
9. Dave will stop what he's doing in the yard to sit and watch a bird or a plane fly over.
10. They are spoiled!!

0 comments: