Tuesday, May 17, 2011

day 16- a picture of your guilty pleasure

I couldn't find a picture for the original #16- so I changed it to "a picture of your guilty pleasure"

I have 2.
Super lame documentary/reality shows- like Sister Wives, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Jon & Kate + 8, and Teen Mom.


And the music of Kanye West. I know he's a complete tool, and as a human being I don't really care for him, I really dig his music! Here's a video of one of my favorite Kanye songs- it's not an official vid- it's one that was made by someone I follow on youtube that I think is pretty cool. Again, this is Kanye West- so there is some language- just a heads up in case there are little ears around or if you are offend by such words.




Nathan says his guilty pleasure is coin collecting...


... but wanna know what I think it is, secretly?

Making babies laugh!


He loves it- though he'll never admit it!

0 comments: