Saturday, May 23, 2009

family fun

Last weekend, all the guys went out camping for the Fathers and Sons weekend. Nathan went with his family to his parent's ward's and my dad took my sister's husband Jon to his ward's. So that gave me a chance to spend time with my girls- from BOTH families.

On Friday night I headed up to the north valley for some girl's night fun with the gals from Nathan's family. We ate out at Chili's, saw 17 Again- starring adorable Zac Effron, and then finished the night with some Cold Stone. It was a lot of fun!

Nathan's sister -Amy and her girls Sydni, and Madison-waiting for dinner to arrive.


Me, Marvin's wife Sarah, and Nathan's Mom- Virginia
Strawberry Lemonade- yummy!


Us girls in front of the 17 Again movie poster. It was a really cute movie and pretty funny too. I'll probably wind up seeing it again.
After we got our ice cream, I had to begin my journey all the way out to the east east valley for a slumber party with my lil sizzle Jessica and her girlies. They recently moved into a new house, and it's kinda scary to be there all alone.
I was pretty pooped after my girl's night with the other side of the family. Jessica and I tried to watch one of our favorite movies- Donnie Darko- but I only made it about 15 minutes into the movie before I was snoring.
My nieces woke up early in the morning, as usual, so we decided to get cleaned up and have a "breakfast party!" We went to the Old Country Buffet near the mall.

Jessica and Bethany enjoying their breakfast. We had everything from biscuits and gravy, to eggs and bacon, to tacos and enchiladas, and....
ice cream! What kind of party would it be without "birfday cake" and ice cream? So that's what's we got!

Bethany & Mommy- so cute!

Aunt Tarin and her Smelly Melly

Bethany is good a sharing with her big sister.

Bethany started to get wiggly and crawled from one side of the table. Here she is peeking up on our side:

The girls obviously needed to go somewhere to get their wiggles out, so after breakfast we headed over to the mall to play place and partied a little longer before the boys got home.

It was really fun to spend some quality time with ALL the girls! We'll have to do it again soon!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Hooray for the cake and icecream Breakfast Party! woot woot!