Friday, May 1, 2009

worth a thousand words

It's been over 50 days since the wedding, and I am FINALLY posting the professional wedding pics. Well, at least some of them. There were over 600 pictures, so I chose some of my favorites and threw them into a couple slide shows.

The first slide show is pictures from Nathan and my "Bride and Groom" shoot. We actually took these a couple days before the wedding. It was a bit cloudy, which made the lighting perfect. I think they turned out perfect! This slide show is set to "The Way You Make Me Feel" by Ronan Keating.

This second video are all pictures taken on the wedding day- our temple exits, the family, the reception. I had it in a certain order but my slide show software freaked out on me so it's all random. There was no way that I was going to sift through all those photos to try and get them in order again! This one is set to"For you from me" by Jon McLaughlin

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. He was simply fabulous and I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone getting married- or even if you need family pictures done- he is amazing with kids. I was worried about getting all the nieces and nephews to cooperate for pictures and Glenn was just great. He was so much fun to work with. Seriously- you should check out his website: http://www.wilsonfoto.com

If you'd like to see ALL of our fabulous photos- click here and enter the password Sanders

1 comments:

Kassi said...

I love it!! Your made such a beautiful bride and Nathan was a hansome groom! I'm so happy for you guys and so honored that got to be your maid of honor!