Wednesday, May 20, 2009

we back the d-backs

A couple weeks ago we were lucky enough to score tickets to the d-backs game (Thanks Ryan!!!) It's the first game that I had been to since Nathan took me on our third/fourth dates. I love going to baseball games- it's my favorite sport.

We decided to take the light rail over to the stadium. It was my first ride and it wasn't too bad. Riding the train to the game actually saves time and money. You don't have to fight rush hour traffic, you don't have to waste gas, and you don't have to pay an arm and a leg for parking.

Our seats were pretty awesome- they were on the middle level, right near first base. We had a great view of the game.





At first I was sad to see that my favorite player, Eric Byrnes, wasn't on the line up, but he got put in half way through the game. I was so excited. I think he's cute and I like the way he wears his socks! =p

Nathan took a picture of Byrnes for me- there he is on first base.

We had a pretty good time! We got some delicious Garcia's appetizers- mini chimis and quesadillas- and saw a decent game. Unfortunately we didn't win, but it was still fun.
After the game we didn't want to fight the light rail crowd right outside Chase field, so we walked down the station before the stadium. It was a bit of hike, but it guaranteed us seats!
I can't wait til we get to go again!


0 comments: