Saturday, June 27, 2009

michael jackson

I think a lot of people, especially my age, who were really young during Michael Jackson's prime- don't fully understand exactly how influential he was/is in music. Not only are his music and music videos amazing, but he has influenced almost all of my all time favorite singers. Here is my tribute to the king pop- tying into the music of many other performers

#1 David Cook

billie jean


#2 Slash, of Guns N Roses

mtv music awards performance


#3 Boyzone

michael jackson medley -2008 tour



ben




#4 Alien Ant Farm

smooth criminal


#5 Fall Out Boy

beat it


#6 Britney Spears

the way you make me feel


#7 - 26 Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Paul Simon, Kenny Rogers, James Ingram, Tina Turner, Billy Joel, Diana Ross, Dionne Warwick, Willie Nelson, Al Jarreau, Bruce Springsteen, Kenny Loggins, Steve Perry, Daryl Hall, Huey Lewis, Cyndi Lauper, Kim Carnes, Bob Dylan, Ray Charles

we are the world


#27 madonna

billie jean

0 comments: