Monday, June 22, 2009

my hero!

This post is out of order- but I forgot that I took the pictures on my phone- since I didn't have our camera on me.

A few weeks ago I was having some troubles getting my car started. It was kinda weird, but being the girl I am- I didn't think too much of it. After all, it wasn't like the car wasn't starting at all- I was able to get it going, just not as easily as usual. And did I listen to my husband who told me that I should probably just go straight home after work until he had time to look at it? No. I did what I wanted to and drove over to my sisters house and then met up with Nathan at his store after he got done with work so we could go on a lightning drive in the rain.

Sure enough, when we got back from our drive my car was completely dead and wouldn't start and I was too much of a wienie to try and help Nathan jump start it in the rain. So Nathan got some tools and took out my battery to go get it checked in the morning. And that's exactly what he did- and it turned out that I had killed my battery, probably by going over the speed mountains in our apartment complex to fast- bouncing the battery making it crack and die.

Lessons that Tarin learned:
1. Slow down over speed bumps
2. Listen to your husband, he might know what he's talking about.

Here are a couple pictures of Nathan, my hero, saving my car by replacing the battery the next morning. The classic story of the knight in shining armor, saving the damsal in distress!





I love you Nathan!!

0 comments: