Thursday, February 3, 2011

a few good love songs



"Cause when I thought I'd got it wrong, yeah
You somehow make things right
That's the way you make me feel
That's better than I've ever known it
Better than it's ever been
I can't seem to control it, no
That's the way you make me feel
Like the sun coming up in the morning
Like holding the world in your hands
In a way I could never imagine, yeah
That's the way you make me feel "






"Share the laughter, share the tears,
We both know we`ll grow old from here;
'Cause together we are strong,
In my arms, that's where you belong.
I've been touched by the hands of an angel,
I've been blessed by the power of love,
And whenever you smile I can hardly believe that your mine!"






"Well, for me it's waking up beside you;
To watch the sunrise on your face,
To know that I can say I love you
at any given time or place.
It's little things that only I know-
Those are the things that make you mine!
And it's like flying without wings
'Cause you're my special thing
I'm flying without wings"






"I hope you don't mind that I put down in words,
How wonderful life is while you're in the world"




"Unexpected, I'm not used to chasing dreams and catching them.
All of a sudden I'm the winner in the end.
I'm used to every door I open closing;
always making sure I'm not supposing
I can't believe I'm really here"

0 comments: