Wednesday, February 23, 2011

i have the weirdest dreams

Here are some hi-lights from last night's dream:

- being stuck on a military island with food beginning to run out
-a naval ship that was also somehow Seattle Grace Hospital (the set of Grey's Anatomy)
-a very dangerous elevator (that winds up crashing) where people express their feeling through belting out Mika songs....
-a crazy guy stalking my best friend using a GPS type devise that is located in his CTR ring
-the reason he is stalking her: she stole 2 of his rings in high school that double as pet grooming tool that I then offer to hide on my keys so he can't find them.
-something shady going on in the government
-a phone conversation about missing a job interview and the boss needing to know what I had learned about government crop control in beauty school.
-my former supervisor having another child and being pregnant again.
-randomly pushing around a wheel barrow.
-eating cheez its
-leaving the military island on a ship just a hurricane start to blow.


This dream was a little more random and strange than usual, so I decided to write bits of it down before I forgot. It seemed really realistic too- weird! =/

0 comments: