Friday, February 4, 2011

i love my sisters!!!

Listen to this song while you look at these pictures:




I am so happy to have sisters in my life! They are awesome and fantastic and wonderful and I love them to bits!

(Me & Kake before a trip up to the snow)


My sister Katie is super awesome! We used to everything together before I got married- I miss getting to hang out with her so much. She rocks. She is one of the sweetest and most considerate people I know- don't get her riled up though! She's a tough girl! But I don't usually mind because I know she's got my back- just like I got hers. LOVE YOU KATIE!!!!

(Jessica & Katie before the show started when we went to see Wicked)

We didn't always get along when we were kids- but now that we're all grown up we get along a lot better.

(me & Katie at Wicked)



(All 3 of us! This picture always makes me laugh! Katie was obviously sick of taking picture at this point!)




( me & Katie at home "Hey look a camera- let's take a weird myspace picture")



(me & Katie again- sittin on the couch- happy about something... probably about being awesome sisters!!)

There are a TON of pictures of me and Katie!!! I posted a lot of them on here, but I didn't even come close to posting all of the ones we have taken over the years! We would take pictures of ourselves all the time when we living at home together; every occasion called for a picture- even playing with the dog on the living room floor early Saturday morning!



(Sitting in the back of Aunt Lara's truck)


(3 fabulous sisters!)


(Jessica & Katie telling secrets)
This picture was taken at Applebee's. They were sitting across the table from me and I am not sure what they are talking about it in this picture, but I always had the suspicion that they were talking about me and my boyfriend that was down here visiting from Montana. I don't think they liked him much.


(Jessica and Katie taking a break from their gossiping to take picture with baby Mel)



(My sistahs with me on my wedding day! So happy they could be there)


(Me & Kake at Disneyland for Christmas! Our face paint is FANTASTIC! Don't pretend like you're not jealous!)


(Katie and me posing on the "A"- because it's the first and most important letter of the alphabet! ....and because there is no S, T, or K in California..."


(Me and Kate again- we are so silly together!)



(Katie, the Indian on Main Street USA, and me- we couldn't miss such a photo op)


(Me and my sister, the democrat!! Yikes! I still love her though)

The shorts Katie is wearing in this picture reminded me of one her many funny quotes- she says hilarious things all time:
"They aren't even that short! My butt isn't even showing!"
hahaha.


(The 3 of us at Wicked again. We had a lot of spare time before this show apparently)


(Probably one of the best pictures EVER!)

(Me & Jess)

Jessica will probably tell you she looks fat in the picture. She doesn't! She had just had a baby a couple months before- I think she looks fabulous. Jessica is awesome- just like Katie. She amazes me all the time- she is like super mom! She has 2 little girls that are only like a year apart- her house is almost always clean- and she cooks too! She's a little helper bee- always there when you need her. LOVE YA SICA!


(Most recent picture of all of us- you would never guess we are sisters- we look nothing alike!)

(When we were young!)



(Jess & I)
We've been together through good times...and some times that apparently weren't so good!


(Me and Jess playing in Grandma's backyard)


(Jess and me when we were really young!)



(Jessica helping me paint my vase at a trip to "The Wish" with Kassi)


(HAHAHAHA- Katie and Me)
So we were watching Signs one night and were in a silly mood- so we got out my mom's aluminum foil and made ourselves helmets to the aliens wouldn't be able to read our minds. As you can imagine- a photo shoot followed! My mom wasn't too thrilled when she found out the next morning how much of her foil we had wasted- but we had fun none the less!!



(Jessica and me eating our toasty marshmallows!)



(All 3 of us on Jessica's wedding day! We had a fabulous day of beauty on that day- makeup and hair- it was fun! I am glad that we were able to experience that together! One day we will have picture of the 3 of us at Katie's wedding!)


(Us at my bachelorette party!! Virgin drinks all around!)

This month about LOVE wouldn't be complete without a post about how much I LOVE my sisters. I can't imagine my life without them. I am so incredibly proud of both of them and the choices they have made in their lives. They are both such strong ladies and have been through so much. They inspire me all the time to be a better person. I love my lil' sizzles!

0 comments: