Wednesday, February 16, 2011

i love my best friend!!!

(Since I deleted my facebook for the time being, I had to steal pictures from Kassi's facebook! Thanks for being a great picture taker Kassi!!)

I heart my BFF, Kassi! She is simply marvelous!



We have have had many fantastical adventures together.

We both have excellent taste too- notice the top Kassi is wearing above and the one I am wearing below? Yep- we bought the same shirt without even talking to each other because we are both so in sync and AWESOME! lol


She threw me a rockin' bachelorette party and help save my bridal shower.

AND she was my maid of honor! Yes, she put up with all my wedding craziness!


She is always there when I need her no matter what! Whether it's a late night trip to Denny's for some much needed girl talk, someone to whine to about my bad day, someone to watch the chick flicks that my husband won't see with me, or even picking paint out of my hair when I am a messy painter!


She is one of the coolest, sweetest, and as I mentioned before- most AWESOME people I know.


We have known each other since junior high! We used to pass notes in seminary and even had a huge crush on the same guy! (Don't worry, that never came between us- we just both really appreciated the extreme hotness of the guy.) We have seen each other through some really good times and some really rough times.


We have even gone out in public together dressed like cows. Yeah, that's true friendship right there ladies and gentlemen!



And you know what else? Today is her birthday!!! Have been planning all along to do this post on this day? Of course!! Yep, my love posts wouldn't be complete without a blog about Kassi. I just love her to death- she is the best, best friend that anyone could ask for.



Happy Birthday Kassi!!!!!!!
Have a cookie.

1 comments:

Kassi said...

Ahhh you are the sweetest and bestest friend anyone could ask for! This post got me all teary eyed! You are a doll and I love you soo much too!!