Tuesday, April 28, 2009

craziness!

So this morning, first thing when I woke up I had the theme song to scooby doo stuck in my head and couldn't figure out why. It was playing like non stop in brain. I didn't say anything about it because I didn't want my new husband to think he married a a crazy person. We never watch scooby doo- I don't even think we watch a channel that shows scooby doo. It was just bizzare.

Later, while doing my hair and getting ready for work, Nathan walked into the bedroom and said "I have the scooby doo song stuck in my head and I don't know why!" My jaw dropped and I turned around and looked at him and said "No way. Me too! It's been stuck in my head since I woke up!" And he was like "Me too!!" We both kinda laughed and now I was even more puzzled!

I've been brain storming all morning on how we both got that silly song stuck in our heads, and I just can't figure it out. I haven't even seen scooby doo in years! How weird is that?!

2 comments:

Amy O'Neill said...

That is weird, kind of a random song to have stuck in BOTH of your heads!

I saw your sister (sorry I can't remember her name! The one with the kids.) yesterday at the zoo. We both saw a poor baby bird that had fallen out of it's nest. :(

Tarin & Nathan Lunt said...

Awww, poor birdy. Yeah, Jessica told me that she saw you too! That's so cool. Hope that Madison had fun on her field trip. Nathan wanted to go that day too but I had the membership card in my purse.