Thursday, October 15, 2009

it's about freakin' time!!!

Good news!! We finally signed the papers for our house this afternoon!

For those of you who don't know yet, we put an offer in on this house the first week in July, and have been jumping through hoops trying to get everything squared away ever since. We've blown through at least 5 potential closing dates- filing for extension after extension. I was beginning to think this day would never come- and now it has! I couldn't be happier! Next week we should get the keys and officially be home owners. w00t!!
We are hoping to have all the "fixing up" done and be moving in no later than Nathan's birthday (Nov 19) if possible. I should be posting the "BEFORE" pictures next week, and I'll blog the whole process. I am so super excited!!!

1 comments:

Kassi said...

Yay!!!! Bring on the painting and pizza parties!!!! I'm so happy for you guys and this big step!!