Monday, February 22, 2010

arts & crafts time with kassi & tarin

Have you ever started on one artistic venture, just to be bit by the artsy fartsy bug that makes you want to do more and more?! That is what happens to me all the time. So, not too long after our pottery painting adventures, I had Kassi over to my house to do some card making, scrapbooking type stuff.

Here are all of our many supplies that I dragged out of the craft room...

And here are my magnificent Valentine card creations that I worked on.
(See my rainbow fade vase in the background?!)

And these are the adorable baby shower invites that Kassi was working on that day. And before anyone asks- the baby shower was not for me OR Kassi. I know some rumors have been flying around since Christmas time that I am pregnant- I am not. The rumors are completely FALSE. I am not planning on getting pregnant any time real soon either- so chill with baby talk. When it's time, I'll let ya'll know.

0 comments: