Thursday, April 23, 2009

cheesecake date

Last weekend was a lot of fun- Nathan and I headed out to Mesa and spent the evening with my BFF Kassi Badassi! It was a blast. We went to one of my most favorite restaurants- The Cheesecake Factory. It was really nice outside, so we sat out on the patio. I got a delicious chicken salad sandwich and Nathan got some yummy pizza. And of course the meal wouldn't be complete without....


Cheesecake!!
Kassi couldn't wait to dig into her banana cream cheesecake! Doesn't it look delicious?


Nathan got the chocolate mudslide oreo cheesecake. He looks unsure in the picture- but he really enjoyed it.

And I got my all time favorite kaluah cocoa coffee cheesecake! Scrumdiddleumpcious!

It was great being able to spend time with Kassi! She's always so much fun. After dinner we went back to her house and played some Mario Party. The three of played against the computer and the computer beat us- and it was set on easy!! What the heck!?
Even if we were Mario Party losers, we still had a good time.





1 comments:

Kassi said...

That night was so awesome! We have to do it again soon!!!