Thursday, April 23, 2009

something new and fabulous!!

We got a new and exciting addition to our bedroom yesterday...

New bedding!!
Nathan saw it at the store near his and said it reminded him of something I might like. And he was right! I love it! I think the colors are fabulous, and they kind of match the colors I had decorated the bathroom with. And I really liked the pattern too.

Here's Nathan jumping backwards on to the bed to break in the new bedding. I just love his face in this one. haha

So comfy!
But the coolest thing about our new bedding is that it's reversible!

So it's like we got 2 new sets of bedding for the price of one! The other side is cool light blue with brown and green stripes- so when we're bored with the funky floral print, we can just flip everything over and have some cute striped action. Pretty sweet, huh?

Me, relaxing after flipping over all the bedding and re-making the bed.

And finally, Nathan and I sharing our first cuddle on the new bedding. So sweet!! =D






2 comments:

Amy O'Neill said...

... and he can pick out bedding too? :) So cute... and it matches your blog background! :D

Tarin & Nathan Lunt said...

I know! Isn't he fabulous?