Monday, April 27, 2009

a delicious surprise!

I came home from school tonight to find Nathan in the kitchen cooking up a delicious dinner!


He was reading through one of the awesome cook books that was given to us as wedding presents and decided to try out one of the recipes. He made a pepperoni and sausage stuffed calzone!


Doesn't it look yummy?!

Nathan, enjoying his first bite and watching his new favorite show- Operation Repo.

I must say, it was quite delicious! I was a little worried at first, especially when I was talking to him on the phone on the way home and he was talking about how he was missing and substituting ingredients, but it turns out my Nathan is quite the chef!


1 comments:

Amy O'Neill said...

Wow, who knew?? I never pictured Nathan cooking for his wife! Looks yummy... you'll have to pass on the recipe!